[SciPy-user] [Numpy-discussion] Compiling numpy with 64 bits support under Solaris

Lucas Barbuto lucasjb@csse.unimelb.edu...
Sun Sep 16 21:03:20 CDT 2007

Hi Raphäel,

On 14/09/2007, at 7:56 PM, Langella Raphael wrote:
> Lucas, I'm very interested in your custom sunccompiler.py (damn
> distutils!), as I'll probably need linker flags. Could you post it,
> please?

Well, it's nothing to get excited about, I basically copied numpy/
distutils/intelccompiler.py file and changed a few names.  To my
surprise, it seemed to do what I expected, but it was really a shot
in the dark and is almost certainly not "the right way" to go about
things.  You'll probably have a much better time with David's latest
effort, but see attached FWIW.

Regards,

--
Lucas Barbuto