[SciPy-user] one more feature scipy website lacks
Fri Sep 21 03:27:37 CDT 2007
don't you think scipy.org site mainpage lacks a good feedback of votings?
I know lots of sites provide the ones.
There is an empty space in left bottom corner of the page, so there
could be a votings, like
- what package(s)/function(s) are most missing in scipy?
- what package(s)/function(s) are most useful?
- what package(s)/function(s) need the most enhancements?
- are you a student, a teacher, a scientist (etc)
- how many years is your experience with scipy?
- how many % of code do you write using Python?
I guess regular votings will enhance feedback and increase site visits
There are lots of already written script for voting, like this one:
More information about the SciPy-user