[SciPy-user] EMpy

lorenzo bolla lbolla@gmail....
Thu Sep 27 14:57:02 CDT 2007

I'm very pleased to announce the release of EMpy (Electromagnetic Python), a
suite of numerical algorithms widely used in electromagnetism.

The package, in its very-alpha stage by now, only contains the transfer
matrix and the rigorous coupled wave analysis algorithms, and some handy
functions and classes (to model materials, for examples).
The idea is to expand it in the near future with new algorithms and
interfaces to existent software.

Package's homepage: http://empy.sourceforge.net
Anyone interested in contributing, please contact me:
lbolla@users.sourceforge.net.

The package is based on Numpy/Scipy.