[SciPy-user] ANN: Python Equations 2.0 - weaveless version

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko@scipy....
Fri Sep 28 13:08:35 CDT 2007

Hallo James,
Do you have func that is scipy fsolve or leastsq equivalent?
I'm connecting fsolve to OpenOpt and I'm looking for other routines with
same functionality.
I intended to connect NOX from Trilinos project but found it to be very
complicated, + lack of documentation.
Regards, D.