[SciPy-user] optimize.fmin_bfgs only returning a scalar for xopt?

David Warde-Farley dwf@cs.toronto....
Thu Apr 3 15:25:20 CDT 2008

On 3-Apr-08, at 4:18 PM, David Warde-Farley wrote:

> On 3-Apr-08, at 3:30 PM, Nils Wagner wrote:
>
>> Can you provide us with your example code ?
>
> Sure. Here I'm just attempting to fit a logistic regression model.

... Okay, I figured out the problem. The documentation for those
methods is slightly misleading; I didn't see the mention of the
full_output parameter.

I just happened to be using a function that takes a 4d array as it's
argument, so it was unpacking correctly. :P

Neeeeevermind, but thanks anyway.

David