[SciPy-user] Python(x, y) - New release 1.1.0 --> Hooray for Pyhon(x, y)

Jasper Stolte jasperstolte@gmail....
Thu Apr 17 04:34:37 CDT 2008

Hi Robert,

Do you guys realize the MSI installer link is broken?
Just thought I'd mail you personally, instead of spamming the thread with
offtopic information.
Maybe I should mail Enthought about it, but you appear to be talking about
them in the 'we' form, and I figure you'd like to know anyway.

Jasper