[SciPy-user] The IO library and image file formats -- compare with with PIL

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Fri Apr 18 04:18:15 CDT 2008

On 18/04/2008, Sebastian Haase <haase@msg.ucsf.edu> wrote:
>  The reason I'm asking now, is that I just submitted a patch to PIL
>  that adds writing capabilities for MultiPage TIFF files.
>  I did not get any response on the PIL list,

If you *do* figure out how to get their attention, please let me know
(maybe I should try the route Robert suggested).  Zachary Pincus
(IIRC) and myself both have patches we'd like to have applied.  We
mailed it to the Image SIG, without any response.

Regards
Stéfan