[SciPy-user] Enthought installation

Fri Apr 18 10:08:03 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 05:03:42PM +0200, lorenzo bolla wrote:
>    I'm trying to install the Enthought distribution on my windows box, with
>    the following command:
>    enstaller enthon ets

>    After having downloaded all the packages, the installation aborts with the
>    following error:

For help installing the Enthought distribution, you are better off asking
on the enthought-dev mailing list. I could try to help you, but I don't
use windows, so my help will be limited.

However, I can see that you are trying to install the source packages,
which is making things harder. If you installed the binary packages it
would be easier. How to do this with enstaller, I do not know.

Cheers,

Gaël