[SciPy-user] PyDSTool and SciPy (integrators)

Gabriel Gellner ggellner@uoguelph...
Fri Apr 18 11:26:51 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 11:54:14AM -0400, Erik Sherwood wrote:
> > I don't think this is true, as far as I understand the dopri codes
> > don't save
> > anymore than the runge kutta method needs which is a single step, it
> > is up to the
> > user supplied callback to save any information, so I think you could
> > just
> > write a callback that after each point checks if the time is the
> > terminal time
> > and only save that point.
> >
> > I will try a proof of concept of this.
> >
> > Gabriel
>

> Gabriel is correct about this.
> Erik
Yes I have a proof of concept at:
http://www.mudskipper.ca/dopri5.zip
Which is the mentioned cython prototype I have been working on. Having just the
end ouput is a single if statement, though like the others I am not sure this
is ever what I would want . . .

Gabriel