[SciPy-user] Matrix, Sparse problem with svn 4167

Dinesh B Vadhia dineshbvadhia@hotmail....
Fri Apr 25 15:23:54 CDT 2008

I have a working program with b=Ax, where A is a large sparse matrix.  However, I need the int8 support in the sparse library to utilize larger matrices.  I managed to get hold of a scipy svn 4167 build and b=Ax now returns garbage results.  Nothing was changed in the program except replacing getrow with .todense() and I checked these to make sure the right rows were being picked up.

I wish could point out where exactly the problem lies but there was no Traceback just the wrong results but it can safely be assumed it is with the numpy/scipy matrix support.

Any ideas?

Dinesh