[SciPy-user] Polynomial interpolation

Wed Apr 30 02:03:13 CDT 2008

2008/4/30 Rob Clewley <rob.clewley@gmail.com>:
> Could someone please make the new interpolation classes into new-style
>  classes? And I don't know if it's considered a big deal, but for
>  future compatibility maybe the exception raising should be done in the
>  functional style: ValueError("message") rather than ValueError,
>  message ?

I can clean those up. But I'm not sure how to set things up as
"properties" so that the right things happen when users try to
manipulate the attributes. I'll also go in and add simple
single-function-call interfaces at the same time. It may be a few days
though.

Could somebody point me at a link on making proper use of properties?

Thanks,
Anne