[SciPy-user] Sunperf libraries

Richard Ellis rjel@ceh.ac...
Mon Aug 4 09:11:20 CDT 2008

Hi,
I am trying to get SciPy to compile on a Solaris box. I managed to get numpy
to work and tell SciPy where the sunperf libs are but I cannot see where I tell
SciPy that sunperf is the alias for BLAS, LINPACK etc. Your help would be gratefully received.
Cheers,
Rich

Richard Ellis.
Centre for Ecology and Hydrology,
Room 63, Mclean Building,
Crowmarsh Gifford, Wallingford,
Oxfordshire, OX10 8BB, UK.
Tel: 01491 692571
This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only. NERC is subject to the
Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the contents of this email and any reply you make
may be disclosed by NERC unless it is exempt from release under the Act. Any material
supplied to NERC may be stored in an electronic records management system.