[SciPy-user] SciPy 2008 hotel recommendation

Rick Wagner rwagner@physics.ucsd....
Wed Aug 13 10:06:11 CDT 2008

Good Morning,

> I saw the link on nearby accommodations for the SciPy conference,
> but I don't know anything about the area.  I will not have a car.
> Can anyone recommend a nearby (probably walking distance) hotel
> that is decent, reasonably priced, and not in a scary part of town
> (maybe that is a silly question, but I have never been to Pasadena)?

After staying there several times, I think the Saga Motor Hotel is
what you're looking for, depending on your "reasonably priced" level.

http://www.thesagamotorhotel.com/

--Rick