[SciPy-user] from scipy import *, from scipy import signal

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Mon Aug 18 09:32:55 CDT 2008

FYI, I also tried to build umfpack from scikits and get a similar error:

In [3]: import scikits

In [4]: import scikits.umfpack
<type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>          Traceback (most recent call last)

<type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>: module compiled against version 1000009 of
C-API but this version of numpy is 100000a
_um=None