[SciPy-user] scikits.timeseries problem (error with e.g. cumprod)

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Sat Aug 30 09:41:03 CDT 2008

On Saturday 30 August 2008 10:19:47 Martin Enlund wrote:
> I am using scikits.timeseries and I found the toolkit very useful so far.

Thanks a lot !

> However, I've run into a problem with functions such as cumprod, which
> just doesn't work (and I've thus created replacement functions using
> numpy functions)

OK, I see. Basically, there's been a change in numpy.ma a few weeks back whose
side-effects are now felt on timeseries. I'm on it, I'll let you know how it
goes. Could you send a list of functions you have a problem with ?