[SciPy-user] matlab regstats "tstat" equivalent

B Rannode brannode@gmail....
Wed Dec 3 09:43:54 CST 2008

Hello,
  I am attempting to convert a matlab script to python using scipy.
the last hurdle I have run into is with regards to matlab's regstats.
Given two 2d arrays, I am able to get betas and rsquared from lstsq
(adding the leading ones to the first matrix) and linregress (by
iterating over the first's rows).

The part I am missing is getting the tstats. I have found ttest_rel/
ind. Are either of these comparable? If so are there examples in their
use?

Thanks for your time.