[SciPy-user] scikit.timeseries plotting bugs?

Matt Knox mattknox.ca@gmail....
Thu Dec 4 19:56:25 CST 2008

> > Am I missing something or is this a bug. Also the plots are fairly
> > slow, is that just the overhead of plotting through the timeseries
> > package?
>
> yes, all the fancy automatic adjustment of the ticks to match your
> resolution comes to a price. And it's expensive...

It is expensive, but we were also a bit sloppy here. I just committed a change
that should speed things up by about a factor or 3-4. Please test when you guys
get a chance. There is probably room for further improvement, but I think the
performance will generally be acceptable for most uses now.