[SciPy-user] scikit.timeseries plotting bugs?

Dharhas Pothina Dharhas.Pothina@twdb.state.tx...
Fri Dec 5 10:41:52 CST 2008

Ok I've narrowed it down. It has nothing to do with plotting two timeseries. The problem is plotting the any of the original timeseries I read from files. Once I convert them to daily means the plotting works fine.

With the original timeseries whether it plots or not seems to depend on what plotting symbol I use.

- dharhas

>> If I use two commands and certain other symbols like 'b',b--' etc
>> for the first series, it only plots the second series :
> ??? can't reproduce this one...

I've double checked, its happening consistently with multiple datasets (The datasets are similar just at different locations). How do I track down the problem? Should I send you a datafile and my short script?