[SciPy-user] scikit.timeseries plotting bugs?

Matt Knox mattknox.ca@gmail....
Sat Dec 6 13:08:41 CST 2008

> ... for some reason 2006 appears twice.

The problem with the year showing up twice should be fixed in svn now. I've
fixed a few issues with plotting recently so please test your plots with the new
code and let me know if you encounter any problems.

> I tried your suggestion and if you look at the attached JDM2_2.gif, you can
> see that the minor ticks don't align with the major ticks

Could you elaborate on what you mean by this? The only problem I see in your two
graphs is the year showing up twice.

- Matt