[SciPy-user] scikit.timeseries plotting bugs?

Matt Knox mattknox.ca@gmail....
Mon Dec 8 15:57:08 CST 2008

> how do you clean out an out version? Do you delete a directory or do you
> have to run an uninstall script.

I'm not really sure what the best way to do that on linux is (I'm a windows
user). I don't believe there is any kind of uninstall script though, I think you
have to manually delete the files. If you need more help with uninstalling
stuff, I would post a new message without the phrase "timeseries" in it because
a lot of people probably aren't bothering to read this thread if they don't use
time series.

- Matt