[SciPy-user] Poll - Python Modules for Scientists

Pierre Raybaut contact@pythonxy....
Sat Dec 20 04:02:39 CST 2008

I've just update the poll, adding ~25 more modules:
PySQLite      SQLAlchemy      Elixir      comtypes      nltk
xlutils      xlrd      xlwt      PyX      FiPy      h5py      gmpy
pyproj      mpi4py      mpmath      NeuroTools      paida      pdfminer
    pycuda      pydot      pyepix      Pyevolve      pygraphviz
gpib-devices      PyVISA

If you have already participated and if you are using one of the modules
mentioned above, note that you may change your participation.

http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=8mwqx63qecyem2np

Please do not hesitate to forward this link to other engineers/scientists.

Thanks,
Pierre