[SciPy-user] Need Help: Linear Programming

Aditya Sethi ady.sethi@gmail....
Sun Dec 21 23:43:53 CST 2008

Thanks Robert for the prompt reply.
I would use the LP Solver Hoyt mentioned and try the options in OpenOpt.
But it surprises me that there are a number of non-linear optimization
solvers, but no LP Solvers. How come?
I am new to SciPy and hope you don't mind my questions which might seem
naive to someone who has been involved in the development of SciPy.