[SciPy-user] looking for a consultant for the design of an interface for our mathematical models

Marko Loparic marko.loparic@gmail....
Thu Dec 25 04:06:29 CST 2008

Hi David,

It looks as a perfect company for us, although they are not in Europe.
I didn't know it. Thanks a lot!

We will probably be interested in having more than one advice, so
other suggestions can also be very helpful.

Thanks!
Marko