[SciPy-user] wxmsw26u_vc_enthought.dll not found ?

Fri Feb 1 14:01:02 CST 2008

> >> If it is, you should use the wx one, wxAgg is no longer supported with
> >> wxPython 2.8
> >>
> > Too bad, wx is much slower and uglier (no anti-aliasing) than wxAgg :-(
> >

> And even worse:
> replacing wxAgg by wx, doesn't vanish the error message :-(
> anyway thanks,
>
> Stef

This shouldn't be the case. Do you have Visual Studio ? If this is the case,
you can check which library in your setup (although I still suspect
Matplotlib to be guilty) depends on this library with the Depend.exeapplication.

Matthieu
--
French PhD student