[SciPy-user] 2D and 3D moments of an image (Hu, Zernike, ...)

Karl Young Karl.Young@ucsf....
Tue Feb 5 15:29:47 CST 2008

I'd be very interested in that as well - I just downloaded and played
around with the code that Stéfan graciously provided (greycomatrix). I'd
be interested in seeing the code generalized along the lines described
(arbitrary block shapes/sizes in arbitrary dimensions (well almost
arbitrary - 3D and 4D would be arbitrary enough for me at the moment)).
I was thinking about hacking it myself but I'm sure I wouldn't do nearly
as nice a job of it as e.g. Stéfan so was glad to see there might be
more general interest.  I'd be willing to contribute in whatever way
would be useful.