[SciPy-user] disabling fftw3 during scipy build

Stephen Uhlhorn stephenlists@gmail....
Thu Feb 14 20:23:57 CST 2008

Barry,

Building a scipy that is linked with fftw3 sounds pretty nice. Are
there any tricks involved with the macports version off fftw3? Will
that build a suitable gfortran also?

Sorry if this is a little OT.

Thanks-
-stephen