[SciPy-user] disabling fftw3 during scipy build

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Thu Feb 14 20:48:24 CST 2008

Stephen,

There are no issues with using MacPorts' fftw3 (that's what we're
using at my site). We're using the gfortran from
http://r.research.att.com/tools/. I haven't tried gfortran via
MacPorts.

Barry