[SciPy-user] Cannot import name cscmux (was: Re: Complex sparse support)

kc106_2005-scipy@yaho... kc106_2005-scipy@yaho...
Fri Feb 15 21:58:22 CST 2008

the latest version of numpy and scipy, reinstalled and
now I am unable to start the sample code at all.

Google search suggested that I uninstall the old
versions, and then reinstall.  I did that and didn't
make any difference.

Tried both Python 2.3, and 2.5: same problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

<kc106_2005-scipy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> >  I am evaluating scipy to see if it can help me.
I saw

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/scipy-user/3365806

> >  and read the subsequent responses.  Not knowing
> >  anything about scipy, does that means the complex
> >  sparse matrix part is buggy?
> >
> >  Does anybody has a working sample to show that
how to

http://graphics.cs.uiuc.edu/~wnbell/

--
John Henry