[SciPy-user] disabling fftw3 during scipy build

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Tue Feb 19 12:46:03 CST 2008

Stephen,

It looks like my attempt to build without fftw3 didn't work (thanks
for being the first tester!). This egg was build with David's
suggestion of building with FFTW3=None at the command line. It looks
like the C fftpack that scipy defaults to when it can't find FFTW3 is
missing from this egg. Can any of the scipy gurus offer insight?

Barry