[SciPy-user] read_array problem

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Tue Jan 1 19:10:01 CST 2008

On Dec 17, 2007 9:12 AM, Christoph Scheit <cscheit@lstm.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:
> just for curiosity I have a question regarding read_array.
> When I use the scipy.io read_array function I observe
> some behaviour which I don't understand...

Hey Chris,

scipy.io.read_array is no longer supported.  In the next release of
scipy, it will be officially deprecated.

Please take a look at numpy.loadtxt(), which has the same
functionality with a slightly different syntax.  The loadtxt docstring
should provide detailed instructions for how to use it.  If you have
any questions about using numpy.loadtxt(), please let us know.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley