[SciPy-user] lpmn - python crash with AMD processor

Mon Jan 7 09:51:09 CST 2008

> I doubt this will do the trick - all other, esp. numpy works fine. And,
> from the source
> http://svn.scipy.org/svn/scipy/trunk/scipy/special/specfun/specfun.f I
> learn that there is no call to any foreign function from SUBROUTINE
> LPMN (this has not much to do with linear algebra).

If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but nothing you said proves that I'm wrong.
Just trying with the second binaries on the scipy site won't take you much
time. What you describe seems to be a problem with SSE and SSE2. It might
not be, but if it is, you will know right away.

Matthieu
--
French PhD student