[SciPy-user] lpmn - python crash with AMD processor

ennesnospam1@aeroakust... ennesnospam1@aeroakust...
Tue Jan 8 03:03:24 CST 2008

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1369&package_id=175103

> you will see binaries with win32-p3 in their names.  Try installing
> the numpy and scipy binaries with these names.  Does that fix your
> problem?
>
> Matthew

Thank you very much indeed for pointing me to
scipy-0.6.0.win32-p3-py2.5.exe. That brought a different version of
specfun.pyd with it - no crash anymore, everything works fine.

I don't know if this is right place to ask for it, but I think a note on
"win-p3" (what is this ? Pentium III ? ) files on
http://www.scipy.org/Download would be helpful.

Again, thanks to you all

Ennes