[SciPy-user] Control Systems Toolbox

laytonjb@charte... laytonjb@charte...
Tue Jan 8 20:46:51 CST 2008

---- Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
> Stef Mientki wrote:
> >
> > Jasper Stolte wrote:
> >> Hi guys,
> >>
> >> I'm new to the list, nice to meet you all. Anyway my question is: Is
> >> there already someone developing some sort of Control Systems Toolbox
> >> / Robust Control Toolbox equivalent for SciPy?

I'm not sure this is relevant, but I developed a control toolbox a long time
ago for RLaB. I've got the code somewhere. RLaB is fairly close to Matlab
if someone wants to use it as the basis for a Control Toolbox for Scipy
(It was released under a GPL license, but I can change that if necessary :)  ).

Jeff