[SciPy-user] Control Systems Toolbox

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Wed Jan 9 07:39:56 CST 2008

Sounds good.  FYI, the course I am teaching is just a first course in
control design.  We won't do any robust control or anything.  So, I
don't anticipate adding any new major areas beyond block diagram
algebra, root locus, and Bode design.  I mainly anticipate cleaning
that stuff up, adding some bells and whisltes, and then adding exampes
and documentation.

Ryan