[SciPy-user] Integrating

Marian Jakubik mjakubik@ta3...
Mon Jan 14 09:22:37 CST 2008

Hi Tommy,

I am an astronomer (researcher) and for the job you mentioned I use the
SWIFT package (written by Levison et. al). I think you know this
package so my question is - "are you working on some Python-code for
numerical integration of the small-bodies orbits?" I am very interested
in it...

Please contact me (on my email) and we could debate about this
topic from the "astro-view", if you like...

Best,
Marian

Dňa Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:57:33 -0500
Tommy Grav <tgrav@mac.com> napísal: