[SciPy-user] 3D (I'm not talking about rendering)

José María García Pérez josemaria.alkala@gmail....
Wed Jan 16 12:20:44 CST 2008

Hello everybody,
I use scipy to work with bigs datasets. For example, 300000 points. I want
to do geometrical tasks with those points or lines. For example, I want to
look all the points with the same geometrical position or with similar
geometrical position.

Althought it's possible to do that just using scipy, I'm looking for a
package to do those tasks much more faster that what I get now.

Besides I would like to do more geometrical things, like projecting or
intersecting lines, ...

Thanks a lot  in advance,
Jose M.