[SciPy-user] 3D (I'm not talking about rendering)

José María García Pérez josemaria.alkala@gmail....
Thu Jan 17 03:54:39 CST 2008

I have started to use TVTK, but just for rendering. How could I ask TVTK to
tell me groups of nodes which are less than 0.005 far away ones from each
others?

Could you write the name of a function that can do that task (or a similar
task)?

Regards,
Jose M.