[SciPy-user] 3D (I'm not talking about rendering)

Sebastian Haase haase@msg.ucsf....
Thu Jan 17 04:43:34 CST 2008

How about:
sympy - Google CodeSymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics.
It aims to become a full-featured computer algebra system (CAS) while
keeping the code as simple as ...
code.google.com/p/sympy/

Maybe even "sage".

-Sebastian Haase