[SciPy-user] Install SciPy

Johann Cohen-Tanugi cohen@slac.stanford....
Sun Jan 20 20:25:25 CST 2008

hi Yennifer,
as the error states, it seems that you are trying to build from a
directory which does not have any Makefile file.
Could you ls in these dirs to show us what they contain?

Besides, I would strongly suggest you to pick up David's libraries if
you can : http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/ashigabou/

HTH,
Johann