[SciPy-user] SciPy/NumPy Doc-day on Friday Jan 25th

Tue Jan 22 14:10:41 CST 2008

It's time for another doc-day for SciPy/NumPy.  We will convene on IRC
during the day on Friday.  I will try and spend some time in the
afternoon/evening on Friday night (Central Standard Time), but will be
logged on to IRC during the rest of the day.

Come join us at irc.freenode.net (channel scipy).   We may update the
list of priorities which is still located on the SciPy Trac Wiki:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/wiki/DocDays

I look forward to "irc-eeing" as many of you as can participate on
Friday-Saturday (depending on your timezone).

-Travis O.