[SciPy-user] OpenOpt - connecting ALGENCAN

Orest Kozyar orest.kozyar@gmail....
Tue Jan 22 15:21:11 CST 2008

I have been able to successfully compile ALGENCAN for Windows XP using
Cygwin and create the python wrapper.  The test Python program
provided (algencanma.py) works well.  However, I'm not sure what the
next step to "connect" this to the OpenOpt framework is.  What files
do I need to copy where?  Has anyone been able to do this
successfully?  I've looked around on both the ALGENCAN website and the
OpenOpt website and can't find documentation anywhere on this.

Thanks!
Orest