[SciPy-user] compare two csv files

Andrew Straw strawman@astraw....
Thu Jan 24 16:18:43 CST 2008

Hi Fabian, this is not a direct answer to your question, but you also
may be intrested in matplotlib's mlab.csv2rec() which automatically
creates a recordarray from a csv file. John Hunter and I, to much lesser
degree, have been hacking on this to work for us. Please feel free to
check its suitability for your purposes.