[SciPy-user] Scipy Sparse Library

Dinesh B Vadhia dineshbvadhia@hotmail....
Fri Jan 25 21:59:01 CST 2008

We built a working C++ program using the SparseLib++ library last year.  We are now creating a Python version of the program using the Scipy sparse library (the csc matrix format) and the results of the program are very different to the C++ program.  It's either the Python program or the data.  We have checked the programs and the data and cannot identify any discrepencies.

Is it possible that the Scipy sparse libraries behave differently from the SparseLib++ library?  I would have said unlikely but I guess anything is possible.

Dinesh