[SciPy-user] Bayes net question

Mon Jan 28 21:42:07 CST 2008

Robert Kern wrote:
> David Cournapeau wrote:
>
>> Andrew Straw wrote:
>>
>>> Any word yet? This would be a really excellent addition.
>>>
>> Sorry, I thought I already posted the answer. According to K. Murphy,
>> there is no problem to port it under the BSD, or any other code from him
>> for that matter. Note however that there is a dependency on netlab: I
>> don't know how much this is the case, and netlab is not developed by K.
>> Murphy.
>>

> Fortunately, it too is available under a BSD license.
>
>    http://www.ncrg.aston.ac.uk/netlab/lib_lic.txt

Stupid me, I did not even think about looking for the netlab license.
Well, that's good. I started a proto-page on the scikits wiki.

http://scipy.org/scipy/scikits/wiki/BayesNet

People who have an interest in contributing could put their name, so
that we can get an idea on how is willing to do somthing.

cheers,

David