[SciPy-user] Enthought Python Distribution

Mark Bakker markbak@gmail....
Thu Jul 3 12:15:35 CDT 2008

Hello Travis and other Enthought guru's -

I have benefited from the Enthought distribution for years, and really want
to switch to a Mac, so this is great news.

My main concern with the Enthought distribution is the frequency of new
releases. The guys at Python(x,y) are exceptionally quick at updating. That
may be hard to match (and cost a lot of effort). What are your plans at
releasing updates? Any chance we can look forward to a new version maybe 4
times a year or so?

Thanks again for putting these together,

Mark