[SciPy-user] Automatic MATLAB to scipy/numpy/pylab conversion

Hoyt Koepke hoytak@gmail....
Wed Jul 16 01:42:54 CDT 2008

I only knew about it from a few months ago, when I was looking for a
similar tool, and it seems it was higher ranked then.  I couldn't find
it except for googling the exact name...

--Hoyt