[SciPy-user] OpenOpt svn broken on Windows

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko@scipy....
Wed Jul 16 11:18:15 CDT 2008

Since OO has solvers "ALGENCAN" (for ALGENCAN v 1.0) and "algencan" (for
ALGENCAN v 2.0) openopt must have the files ALGENCAN_oo.py and
algencan_oo.py (because calling solver (that is done in OO by name)
depend on file names).

I could just remove ALGENCAN (in anyway in future ALGENCAN v 1.0 support
will be ceased), but currently some tests made by me show v 1.0 works
better than 2.0.

So I intend to remove ALGENCAN_oo.py for next OO release, and doing it
right now isn't  a good idea.

D.