[SciPy-user] OpenOpt svn broken on Windows

Alan G Isaac aisaac@american....
Wed Jul 16 12:51:33 CDT 2008

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, dmitrey apparently wrote:
> I intend just to remove ALGENCAN_oo.py, because I don't
> see needs to continue it maintenance in future.

I understand, but

- there is a problem right now: SVN is not working for
  Windows users.  This is not acceptable.
- the same problem will reappear in the future (new ALGENCAN
  versions), so you might as well pick a solution now.

See my previous message for what might be a simple solution.

Cheers,
Alan Isaac