[SciPy-user] OpenOpt svn broken on Windows

Alan G Isaac aisaac@american....
Wed Jul 16 14:09:27 CDT 2008

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, dmitrey apparently wrote:
> very seldom Windows users download OO via svn

You may have just learned why: it does not work.

What is the problem with the approach I suggested?
It looks like 15 minutes (max) to fix something broken,
which is 15 minutes well spent.  Or am I overlooking
another problem?

As I said, fixing this should pay benefits in the future as
well, since you can always keep old versions around in
numbered form.  You are very likely to have this need again.

Cheers,
Alan Isaac