[SciPy-user] Python tools at the annual SIAM meeting

Dominique Orban dominique.orban@gmail....
Mon Jul 28 18:09:09 CDT 2008

Fernando,
Congratulations on being selected for the highlights of the meeting. For
those of us who were not in San Diego, is there any chance to see the slides
of the talks in the three sessions you co-organized? That would be awesome.

Cheers,
Dominique